The privacy of our customers is of paramount importance to ByTop Ltd. This privacy notice explains how we store and use the details we gather when you use our website.
Please read this policy carefully and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us through our Contact Us Page.
Who we are?
We are ByTop Ltd, registered in England under registration number 6015569. Our registered address is Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX
You can contact our Data Controller at email@example.com addressing your email to The Data Controller.
What information do we collect?
Our website has two contact forms where you can contact us:
- Contact Us Form
- Work with Us Form
When you contact us through the Contact Us form we will collect your name, email address, phone number and subject and message information for the purposes of satisfying the requirement.
If you contact us through the Work with Us form we will collect all information included in your submitted CV for the purpose of recruitment for ongoing projects. By submitting your CV you give us permission to keep your CV for future potential opportunities.
The information collected is stored in a central database in our cloud supplier in the UK. The information is secure, is not shared with any third parties and only accessible to authorised personnel in ByTop Ltd.
How do we use personal information?
The personal information supplied is used in the following way:
- Contact Us Form: The information submitted through the contact us form will be used to contact you to discuss potential projects you might be interested in.
- Work with Us Form: The CVs submitted through this form will be stored in our CV database and you will be contacted in case there are potential work opportunities with us.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
By completing any of the contact forms in the website, you are giving us Consent under GDPR to use your data in the way described.
You can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org informing us that your consent has been withdrawn. If that were the case, we will eliminate all your details from our database within 30 days as mandated by law.
When do we share personal data?
We will not share your personal details under any circumstances without your written consent. If you contacted us through our Work with US form we may need to share your CV with potential clients but will not do so without your previous written consent.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Your data is stored by our cloud supplier in the UK. We might have to share your details with our personnel in our offices outside of the UK.
How do we secure personal data?
Your data is protected. It is stored in our central database with our cloud supplier, encrypted and only authorised personnel with the right credentials can access the data.
All staff and contractors working for ByTop Ltd. are trained on Data Security policies.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will keep your data for the purpose of providing the requirements / services requested in the contact forms.
We might send you ByTop Ltd. material – if requested in the contact forms – from time to time.
If you do not want us to keep your data, we will delete it from the database.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Access to personal information: Send us an email to email@example.com requesting a copy of the information we hold.
- Correction and deletion: Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting changes to your information or deletion.
- Withdrawal of consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time by informing us via email at email@example.com
- Data Portability: You have a right to request a copy of your data to port it somewhere else. You can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restriction of processing and objection: You can raise an objection by emailing us at email@example.com
How to contact us?
If you need to get in touch with us if you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, your personal information or if you need to file a complaint you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org